Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Slow goin'

My gosh it's almost been a week since my last update!

I apologize for being so slow! The next time I dress up I'll make sure to take some rubbery pictures and femmed up videos.

So I canceled the order for the gigantic breasts cause they were out of stock. I figure that I will eventually get around to buying some super big boobs, but just not right now.
I've actually been waiting for nearly a month for a new garment, I also ordered some new latex pants that I'm hoping will be arriving sometime next week, but I have no idea =/

so I hope everyone holds tight, my apologies for contributing to the rubber and masking drought on the net recently.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd just like to see more videos like Stripes, but with a bit more "exposure". If you know what I mean.
>_<

Anonymous said...

ditto to that. that was a great video.

Anonymous said...

yeah! let's see you play with that pussy!

ClosetMonster said...

Don't worry about the drought. When you do contribute, it's top notch stuff, so you make up for it. ;)

Anonymous said...

Hey all, thanks for the compliments and I recognize that lots of you are wanting 'more.'
Now that I have a place where I can put more mature content up, I'll try to get something 'more' out to you guys. However, I'm kinda unsure as to what you guys are expecting really.
So suggestions would be appreciated, but that's not to say they'll necessarily be heeded =P

Also, thank you CM for the kind words. I'll try get something good up, I just need some new gear! =D

Anonymous said...

if you've ever seen any of the 'camiwithher' videos on youtube or other various sites, then something like that would be awesome.

and you don't really need any gear besides the femskin and some women's underwear/clothing.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, simple outfits are fine.
I personally would love to see another video like "Stripes" just with a bit more play time with less panties.
You know, showing off more of the suit's "details"
;P

Anonymous said...

they got the right idea.

Anonymous said...

hope this isn't too weird.

but how about a video making it look like someone's having sex with you?
you know, wearing the femskin, angle the camera towards your face from your torso. Act like a woman engaged in sex in the missionary position.

i'll stay anonymous for now.