Thursday, April 10, 2008

Before Bed

Well, I'm back home and there was a nice surprise at home waiting for me.

Anyway, I'm not going to write a long post because I'm just about to go to sleep.. but to give some credit where credit is due. The Man and I made a trade a bit ago, my corset for an unknown item. That item ended up being a femask. Was it an even trade? I don't think so, since I certainly got the better end of that deal, so thank you if you're reading this.

I've got a bunch of new pictures and videos ready and waiting, I'll post them in the next few days. So I hope this holds you all over until then =P

2 comments:

ClosetMonster said...

Wow! The new mask looks sweet in your first pic!

I look forward to seeing how she looks with the rest of your gear.

Thanks to TM as well! A very generous trade he made.

Anonymous said...

Ah, I'm glad to see the mask made it there as quick as it did. I look forward to seeing what sort of pictures you have in store with this new mask :)

TM