Friday, May 9, 2008

Responses

Anonymous said...

most of us are probably just waiting for the next video.
but i don't have any suggestions on what they should be.
i'm sure others will have better ideas.
good luck with the love life.

Well thank you for the comment and the humility. I really don't know what I'll do for the next video. Some asked for another dance video.. and you all know how I love to dance! Although, we'll see what comes out. I'm kind of thinking about mixing latex with vanilla clothes and the femskin of course, so we will see!

Anonymous said...

Your "Stripes" series is still the hottest thing ever, any more of the same would be awesome!
Sorry for not leaving more comments, I troll until there's a new video.

Duly noted. I'll try to think of something similar, cause it was a VERY easy video to make.. and I am kind of lazy, so I'll consider making something like Stripes in the future.

Vesper said...

get the girl involved!

I wish!! It's kind of a long story, but there really won't be any videos involving her in the near future.. sorry. However, if the opportunity arises, I'll definitely do it.

ClosetMonster said...

Can't blame you for having a life. Enjoy yourself. Ideas have a way of sneaking up on you while you're occupied with other things.

Thank you for the recognition that I have a life, however I have to admit that I've been wanting to dress lately. I just haven't taken any new pix or videos due to social obligations; between seeing this girl, neglecting a few friends, and having one that's leaving soon, I just don't have much time to mask.. which usually takes an entire night for me. =P

Anonymous said...

I love your site speially the femskin vids.
Do you think, that you will offer them in a better quality (Hi-Res)?

Unfortunately I won't be offering the videos in Hi-Res, the main reason being that I don't have a hi-res camcorder. Sorry..


Anyway, I'm happy that I got so many responses! lets try to make a habit of that, shall we? =D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Alright the, I have a suggestion for a video. I've had one for a while but felt like it was a little "out there", but here goes.
The vaginal entry doesn't open, but perhaps you could do some video techniques to make it look like a real one. Perhaps buy a cheap dildo and cut off most of it and make it look like it's completely inserted.