Monday, May 26, 2008

unconventional

So I realize that I've been making lots of pay-content, but not sharing all that many free pictures!!! So, I'm just gonna air out some photos on you all to show some appreciation for helping me keep my latex/masking fetish going!
I'm saying this cause I just ordered a new top from westwardbound and am placing an order with skintwo/honour, that's right! hundreds of dollars of new gear on the way! However, as you all probably know, that could just mean one or two garments (since latex is SO EXPENSIVE!)
regardless... Enjoy the pictures!










2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i just love the look you have in your
normal mask and black wig :) so very sexy

Anonymous said...

Nice pictures, but, strangely, given the Femskin, skimpy but nearly ordinary female clothes (midriff-baring blouse, short shorts, wide necklace to hide mask/suit join) would seem more sexy, to me, anyway. Maybe it's just me: the fake skin combined with girl clothes creates a sort of contrast the rubber clothes just don't provide.