Friday, June 27, 2008

Lag

Well, there has been somewhat of a lag in my posts, especially the personal ones.
I guess the answer is pretty simple, things in my private life are, well fundamentally private right now, however it's not as though any of you are missing much.
I mean, I have been having tons of sex lately, which is great, but there's nothing hugely fetish related going on. The girl I'm involved with bought me handcuffs and wants to use them, I'm willing to go along with it, however it's not exactly super exciting by my standards. However, I find it endearing that she's trying be more kinky with me, cause she knows I have this hidden fetish-side that I've only shown her in tiny bits and pieces.

Also, after months of trying to slowly introduce her to latex, she finally agreed to let me buy her some rubber underwear. So with some reluctance, we went online and did some pantie shopping. She ended up liking the selection over at Libidex, so we ordered a pair, and in the next couple weeks she'll have her own rubber garment, which is an exciting idea to me.
Although, nobody here should get their hopes up, cause there won't be any pictures of her in them.. (believe me, it's not my decision, if it were up to me I would document everything rubber related with her)

So here's a picture of me!
=P

No comments: