Thursday, April 16, 2009

won and lost?

I ordered an outfit on e-bay a couple months ago and after having it postponed dramatically a package finally arrived, but it was just filled with magazines and brochures, not the latex top and dress I had paid for.
I contacted the seller and they said they had no idea what happened.

All the time I've spent saving money by getting stuff on e-bay finally bit me in the butt.
I'm just wondering if anyone else has had any similar experiences with e-bay stores?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Simply contact Ebay, explain the situation to them and you'll probably get a refund or demand your goods. At worst you'll get a refund.

Anonymous said...

How many ratings did the seller have?
How much percent good ones?
Did you pay with paypal?

ClosetMonster said...

I've not had anything as blatant as that, but I have received some crappy quality items. Just have to try to protect yourself and only buy from people with good ratings and comments. Even then, sift through them to separate the B.S.

Did the seller say they would send the item again, or just an "Oh well..." ?

JenniferCD said...

I buy many things on eBay and I never got nothing weird happened. Maybe I've been lucky. Anyway, I always look at comments from other users to make sure the seller is legally... My advice: denounce to the seller.