Saturday, March 27, 2010

delay in updates

Ok, it hasn't been my intention to be irregular with my updates recently, but about two weeks ago a very large storm hit the east coast. It knocked out my power, flooded my basement, destroyed my dryer and water heater, and for some reason broke the heating at my place. So for the past couple weeks I've been lugging water logged stuff out of the basement, along with getting all the other broken stuff fixed or replaced.
All this has led to a lack of time to dress or take pictures, however I'm hoping that next week I'll be taking some pictures and hopefully some new videos.

Aside from that, I've also been swamped with work, which also means a ton of exercise.
I've lost some weight, so hopefully that'll mean some better pictures. Although, I'm pretty sure that I've lost lower-body weight, which is not helpful, but fortunately the people over at femskin have sent me something special which will hopefully fix that.
;)

new stuff coming soon!

No comments: