Thursday, October 19, 2017

Coming changes

Hey everyone,

I know in the past I had a pay-site where you could download videos and image bundles for cash. It ended up becoming more of a burden than anything for a number of reasons, so from now on I will be putting my new content online (here, flickr, deviant art) for free, if/when I have new videos, I will be posting them on youtube for free as well (I'll put links up here when I do). In the long-term I may dig through my old videos and take some of them and post them up on youtube as well. If I do release any new videos with mature content I'll have to see about how I will share those, but the main point is that I won't be trying to charge people anymore for content and eventually I may close my pay-site with my old videos (that is if I'm able to transfer those videos and images to a different free-site. This is a long-term goal that has no set date as of yet).

Pros: free content!

Cons: fewer updates, fewer images, fewer videos, probably no more mature videos (who knows),
less money for me to spend on new masks, latex, clothes, gear, padding, etc.

I have less time and space these days, so trying to keep up a pay-site is not realistic for me anymore. I also didn't like how masking started to feel like it was becoming a job for me. I'm hoping that this means I'll have more fun masking again and you'll get to come along for the ride (and not have to pay for it)!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think XHamster is free video streaming, so you'd be free to put the older mature content on there.

Anima said...

Ahhh, thank you for the suggestion! I'll be checking it out once I have more time to make updates, hopefully between Christmas and New Years.

Robofish said...

As someone who's recently discovered your paysite, please don't take it down until I've bought the videos from it. :)