Sunday, October 14, 2007

that was fast!!!

Today I woke up extra late, which I hate doing, and because of this I ended up missing a call from a client. So I missed out on some much needed work.
Needless to say, I was put into a bad mood from the get-go. However, upon checking the mail, I saw I had a package.

I immediately knew what it was and was delighted. I immediately took the parcel inside and anxiously ripped it open as I poured myself a bowl of cereal. I draped the latex t-shirt out in front of me and couldn't wait to try it on. So without even using talc, I worked it over my torso. It felt good to have heavy rubber pulling at my body again.

I looked at myself in the mirror and wondered how it would look with some breasts filling out the chest. So I grabbed my silicone inserts and stuffed them underneath the pink hearts.
From hips to neck I felt like latex-dipped femininity.


While still wearing my new rubber and silicone breasts, I listened to my messages and called the client back while munching on my cereal looking out the window at all the people and cars passing by feeling content with my new acquisition, especially cause it only cost me 30 dollars with shipping!
=D

No comments: