Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Skin

(photos from the photo-set 'doll skin')


Ok, I feel like I'm getting more pictures than I'm having posts! This will result in compulsive posting for the next little while.

Anyway, this photo-set was actually quite nice to take. It was a nice, simple outfit, very comfortable to wear, and no threat of blacking out. I'm starting to see how simplicity in clothes has it's benefits, especially when you're lazy like me. =/

I've also come to realize that I generally don't like padding or corsetry. I mean, I like how it looks, but I typically don't like how it feels. Although, I do like how the fempads look and feel, but I guess I was just too lazy to wear them in this shoot.

So in those pictures it's basically just me, in terms of shape.
just lots of fancy postures and strategic angles. hehe.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like seeing a lot of bare "skin" and cute girl clothes like those shoes and the rolled socks: more of a turn-on than all that latex complexity. A bit of pinching and padding under the silicone skin does help, though I can see how it could quickly get uncomfortable: the contours are just a bit too male in these shots, androgyne at best.