Monday, September 1, 2008

moanin' and groanin'

Alright, well a few of you have contacted me about wanting to see, or rather hear, the version with sound so I just posted it up on my other clip store.
it's called "Bad Girl with Sound"

Just to be clear, the video is exactly the same as 'bad girl' except the original sound is overlaid with the music. So throughout you can hear subtle pops and snaps of latex and at the end you can pretty clearly hear my grunts and moans..
I'm trying to be feminine, but I don't know how feminine it really sounds.
=P

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great vids, Anima!

I just realized that something that could be very hot is if you used the same lingerie outfit as you had in pinstripes/good girl (or a similar one) and added a pair of stockings and a garter.

something to think about...