Thursday, February 26, 2009

Slow Day in New Jeans

So I was bored today and decided to see how my new jeans looked with some padding underneath them.
I like them, but they're nothing spectacular.
Much like mens jeans, I feel like it's almost a necessity to spend way more to get a really good pair of jeans.. and if it's not rubber or silicone, I'm not real comfortable spending over 100 dollars on it. Especially if I don't even get to try it on beforehand.

So I padded up and one thing led to another (I masked up) I whipped out the camera and took some shots and a really mundane video of me checking my mail.

I'd never dream of charging any money for such a boring video, so I figured I'd just post it up here for all to see.



My boredom is your fortune!
hehe

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear anima i was thinking about some ideas about ur videos... how about bringing back tomb searcher and making her go on a adventure or something leading her to something mysterious that she finds at the end...which leads her to become horny and play with her self? maybe a lil penetration also? jus a thought thanks and i love your work...

Anonymous said...

I thought you looked pretty good in those Jeans. I liked the video but then again I like most of your videos/picture sets. You had a nice shape in these Jeans. Other than having blond hair it reminded me of a group of pictures my girlfriend sent me. She has red hair though. Lost them in a computer crash unfortunately.

ClosetMonster said...

Did you glue the cat to the floor there? Lol She held that position throughout, and it made for a nice composition.

Shape and everything looks good! I'd say it was a success. :)

Anonymous said...

I love that your cat is co-starring in your video, just as mine as done on several occasions. Go kitty!

Kerry

Anima said...

Ok, starting with the Anon:
That is a great idea, however I lack the sets to do it. I'd love to make such an adventure, but I don't know if I can swing any cool search or excavation sequence. I'll try to figure something out and at the last keep the good idea in mind.

Sheyd:
I'm sorry to hear about the computer crash, but am really pleased at the compliment. Thank you, It's always nice to be compared to real girls. =D

CM:
Hehe, no I didn't glue the my cat there, although it does look that way, doesn't it? hehe.
Thanks for the comment.

Kerry:
Wow, it seems like my cat is the star of the clip! I think I might be getting a little jealous, hehe. joking.
Thanks for the message.

Anonymous said...

isnt that ulrich schnauss?

Anima said...

It is ulrich schnauss. hehe, good ear

Kathy said...

Nice video!! Your new jeans is looking nice!! I too got a new style jeans from Dickies...