Saturday, September 29, 2018

Update and Thank You and Questions

Hello tiny audience who actually visits my blog, I just wanted to give everyone an update.

So based on the sales for my clip store in September I was able to buy some new small items from Libidex. I've said this before, but all sales from my clips site goes back into buying women's clothes, latex, silicone, masks, etc. Basically things that I will use to make more videos. So I wanted to thank everyone for helping! I'll be featuring the new items in coming photo-sets and videos! (once they arrive)
I've got a few more videos on the way, so keep posted in October for new material! Thank you for the support!
The next thing I am saving up for (through the clips4sale site sales) is a custom-painted CreaFX mask, that will help match some other items I haven't shown off yet. I'm very VERY excited for this project, but you'll have to wait and see what I have in store. It may be a while before I can afford it as well, so how soon will be related to how many clips I sell (there is also a "tribute" button on the top right of my clips4sale site, if you happen to want to just donate money to this new mask, I know, I'm a brat, but I figured I'd put it out there cause it'll be a long while until I can afford it without the help of those sales).

I've also renovated the blog a little bit. I may keep shifting things around, so don't be surprised if everything looks different from week to week.

I'm thinking about getting a P.O. Box soon and seeing if people are willing to/wanting to send me gifts (clothes, shoes, jewelry, masks, whatever else). If you're a vendor (like EYUNG) and would want to send me discounted or free items for review, I'd be happy to exchange goods for advertising! So I will be posting up about this soon. I am thinking that what will probably happen is no-one will send anything, and that's ok, but I thought I'd give it a shot for 3 months and see what the result is.
I'm in desperate need of shoes, boots, and heels.
I also need more clothing, mostly stripper-style clothes are what I'm interested in, because cotton and other materials don't move easily over the silicone suit, so wearing less is better. Plus it's so hot in the suit as is, I'm not trying to get too bundled up.

I also got these amazing collars that I already did a test-run with one of my silicone suits. Now I can finally breathe while wearing the zipperless suits! I'm very very happy about this. The drawback-the suit looks kind of funny while I'm wearing it, so I'll have to figure out a solution to that, but the point is, I can get back to wearing the silicone suit! (I stopped for a few weeks, since I was having issues with getting light headed, blurry vision, etc. when wearing them (SCARY!)). Once I dress and take more pictures, I'll add it to my review of the Eyung bodysuit with arms.

So I wanted to check in about some things I'm not planning on, but if people are interested, would consider in the future, so please leave a comment about the below items if you'd like me to consider it more:
1) a clips-4-sale video putting on/taking off video of one of my simpler suits (it'd be long and unexciting, but people seem to want it. I wouldn't make this until later in the year)
2) doing more product reviews: please mention things I already have that you'd want to know more about.
3) If I did open a P.O. Box, what would you send? Or would you be open to sending anything? (I'm probably going to try this either way, but knowing people were interested and ready would get me on it sooner than later)
4) nude-(and/or complete series) photo-sets on my clips4sale site for purchase. I have no plans of this now, but if people would like it, I could easily put something together. I would probably just do bundles that would cover an entire season (3 month period) to keeps costs down for people who buy it.

Thank you again for your support!

No comments: