Thursday, August 2, 2007

RE:

Closet:
silver sable?unfortunately I haven't read any comics in years, however with the aid of google I was able to see who you are talking about.
it's flattering. =D
I kind of see the resemblance (she kind of looks like storm actually).

Ghostly:
I do suppose I would need to be in all silver for it to really work. Unfortunately the silver catsuit I was wearing in this photo ripped!! :(
and yeah, it seems all too often that I need to try to guilt some comments out of my visitors as well.
bleeh, it's no fun, is it?

sarahbright:
thanks for the long, intricate message.
I too used to feel the way you do about rubbering up (I'm using the past tense partially because it's been such a long time for me :P ). However, the last few times that I dressed, I found it to be less erotic and myself feeling like less of an object..
I was dressing so frequently that it was like I was kind of shifting into a slightly altered personality, a persona I was getting so aquainted with that it wasn't inherently exciting anymore.

The reason for me dressing more was to let that part of myself out along with the fact that I liked the whole process of thinking of ideas that may help me achieve a more feminine look, then putting different garments together to help create the illusion.
I have had some interest in dressing, yet I haven't for 2 reasons.
1) I don't have any new & fun gear to get me excited about dressing.
2) NJ is in the middle of a heat-wave.. so it's not just hot, it's disgustingly, health-threateningly hot.
blaah.

1 comment:

ClosetMonster said...

Yup, that's her. I've seen her with shorter hair at times too, more like you were wearing.