Friday, August 10, 2007

still kickin'

Welp, I just recently got my mask back from Betty LaBamba who was nice enough to fix my mask.So now it seems like I don't need a new mask. However, that's not to suggest I couldn't use one. Hmm hmm, I'll have to figure something out, but it's not too huge of a deal.

Also, I wanted to also put up something new, even though it's not too exciting.

I just wanted to show everyone, myself included, that I was still up to masking and all that.. However, tonight I didn't really go all out or anything cause... well, it's pretty late, plus I haven't unloaded a lot of my rubber and x-dressing gear yet.

I really think I might've lost some weight, cause everything was fitting kinda loosely, except for the corset of course. hehe
:P

1 comment:

ClosetMonster said...

Great to see that you got her fixed. :)